Adidas Skateboarding Matchbreak Super Red Skate Shoes
The Adidas Matchbreak Skate Shoes are inspired by the professional tennis shoes that caused a stir in the seventies, the Nizza 1975.
They are a true reflection of the original shoes, even its vulcanized sole transports us directly to the tennis courts from the seventies.
Adidas has redesigned and perfectly adapted this legendary shoe model for the Skateboard practice and even added a vulcanized rubber reinforcement on the toe for durability.
The vulcanized sole offers an excellent grip on the board.
Elegance and style in this Skate Shoe.
- Adidas icon redesigned for Skateboard.
- The classic Adidas Nizza 1975 style that have been redesigned to have an exceptional grip and control of the deck without equal.
- Upper part in Leather and Canvas which gives us a great durability.
- Rubber reinforcement in the forefoot for durability.
- Sole designed and designed for a better touch and excellent grip.
Low Top silhouette constructed in leather with three bands in synthetic leather.
Construction with reinforcement to have great control and better contact with our table to do tricks.
Textile inner lining to improve fit and durability.
Perforated upper to provide optimal breathability.
Adidas PU insole that gives us great comfort and comfort.
EVA outsole with logo and spike designed in such a way that it offers an incredible grip and a pivoting point without equal.
Vulcanized sole that gives the shoe a great touch when doing tricks.